Monday, February 23, 2009

Ok, I've finally caved in and decided that it's time to keep some records of the homeschooling journey that the kids and I are on. At the very least, it will help me to pin point what is falling through the cracks next year when I look back on this one.

I've finally managed to get a schedule down that I think is going to work, (ask me tomorrow when I've actually implemented it) and that is going to give Zoe that one-on-one time that she so desperately craves. Here's what we'll start with:

8:00 - singing Good songs at the top of our lungs while we clean up and organize ourselves
8:30 - Read some Word, pray and journaling (two ll's??)
9-10 - Go over lessons in LA and Math with Lily
- Workbooks, reading and computer time
10-11 - Go over lessons in LA and Math with Zoe
- Workbooks, reading and computer time for Lily
11- - Free time outside

12:00 - Lunch

1:00 -Read chapter book / drawing
1:30 -Science/ Socials Activities

So that's the plan for now. Of course we have to be flexible considering there is a two year old running around; and that sometimes it's a "Let's do crafts until we run out of glue" kind of day; and of course their will be a few "I can't stand you and you can't stand me anymore- GO OUTSIDE!!!" days... but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment