Thursday, April 1, 2010

YouTube - Tears of the Saints

YouTube - Tears of the Saints

I watched this video this morning. I thought I already knew why we are over here. I thought I was already living for the great commission... but I have barely scratched the surface. This is what we are going to do with the rest of our lives; not just read about it and talk a good game waiting for the right timing, or for enough people to say 'I believe in you'. Jesus believed we could do it, otherwise the cross was for nothing.

I was up front with the kids after we all watched this. I gave them gory details. Zoe asked if Satan was going to kill us if we told people about Jesus. I hesitated, wanting to soften the truth. Lily jumped in and confidently stated "It doesn't matter - we won't be dead for long."

We are going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment